About Giving - We believe that no matter what your philosophical or spiritual beliefs, giving aid and education to help the less fortunate is an important part of being a good person and a foundation of civilization. We believe that part of being good stewards on this Earth is not limited to preserving and protecting what has been entrusted to us. Part of our life here on this planet should be to work in whatever ways we can to make it a better place by giving of our time, talents and property. By sharing a portion of what we have been blessed with, we receive back blessings in kind.
Donation Requests - We are receiving hundreds and hundreds of requests for donations every year. We help when and where we can. However, as a small organization, we simply do not have the resources to meet every request. We therefore have implemented a procedure for filling requests that are in harmony with the values and mission work of our organization.
We support other not-for-profit organizations meeting specific guidelines:
- What we donate cannot be sold.
- Donations are to be used to promote gardening to children, and / or
- the needy, and / or
- to promote gardening as a function of health and well-being, and / or
- to teach sustainable gardening practices including seed saving, food preservation, soil improvement, etc., and / or
- they are used to raise community gardens to help feed the needy.
If you would like to submit a request, please send a letter on your organization's letterhead explaining the scope of your mission, what you are seeking, and the time frame. If it is an appropriate request to our giving guidelines, our review committee will meet to allocate donations. At that point, you will be notified with further details and to coordinate the donation. We apologize and hope that you will understand that we cannot respond to every submission.
For the quickest results, email the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Donation Request" as the title. Make sure to include the address you would like the seeds sent. Alternatively, you can mail the request to our address:
Victory Seed Company
8404 Sterling Street, Suite A
Irving, Texas 75063
- "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
- "The miracle is this, the more we share the more we have. " -- Kenji
- "Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege." -- John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
- "Give, and it will be given to you." -- The Gospel of Luke, 6:38